Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress 2 is a cartoon-y MMOFPS with a super-dose of character, and more pop references than you can handle in one sitting.
►Players play one of 9 mercenary classes working for one of two corporations (RED and BLU) duking it out tooth-and-nails over a variety of objectives ranging from briefcases, to giant bombs in mine carts.
►With a tons of weapons, achievements, hats and maps, this game has incredible longevity, and will keep you latched to your screen hoping for that one achievement, or that specific weapon you’re looking to craft.
►Multiple game modes, including Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, Control Points/Domination, and others.
Demoman, Engineer, Heavy, Medic, Pyro, Scout, Sniper, Soldier, Spy
Team Fortress 2 has seen over 600 updates in the 7+ years it has been in operation. Check them out here.
Yes. Mostly hats.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 09, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Valve
- Publisher: Valve
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox 360, PS3
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Fast-paced, intensive action.
- +Every class is a blast.
- +Efficient, simple crafting system
- +Tons of items, achievements and goodies
- +Hilarious, memorable characters.
- -Occasional latency.
- -Sometimes frustrating item drops.
- -Some classes can be situational.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista 7 / 8, OSX 10.5.8, Ubuntu 12.04, SteamOS
- CPU: Intel Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- GPU: GeForce 8800 or better
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: Team Fortress 2 is an FPS developed by Valve, long ago released as a full-feature game, and now released to the free to play market. The players play the role of one of 9 classes divided into RED and BLU teams as they fight over a variety of objective in a plethora of different modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Garage Online - New Car Building Online Game on Kickstarter
- From the makers of Car Simulator 2014 (PlayWay) comes a unique car building game that's now live on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight.
- Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
- Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015.
- Dungeon Rampage Officially Launches
- Rebel Entertainment has announced the official launch of Dungeon Rampage.