Rose Online is a brightly colored anime inspired MMORPG where players will mostly fight cute and humorous monsters. During the early levels players will beat on walking, talking Jelly Beans and even into the mid thirties will be fighting small woodland creatures. New players begin Rose Online as a special ‘visitor’ class but can change into one of four 1st jobs at level 10. At level 100 each class can apply for one of two 2nd job choices.
Explore seven different planets, and experience a player-driven adventure as quests and spawn rates are affected by player actions and alignment with the gods. ROSE Online also offers Open PVP, group-based training grounds, clan v. clan combat, and Faction Wars.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity
- Publisher: Gravity
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast leveling.
- +Bright, pleasant graphics.
- +Large game world.
- +Players can drive karts and powerful mechs.
- +Equipment can be upgraded with gems.
- +PvP is frantic fun.
- -Grind based progression
- -Power heavy item mall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium III 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 256 MB or greater
- GPU: Geforce3 Ti 200 or higher
- HDD: 2.0 GB
- Description: Rose Online is an anime styled 3D Fantasy MMORPG with bright, vibrant colors. Featuring traditional quests and storyline missions, a player-driven economy, end-game PvP focus, and even giant mechs you can pilot, ROSE Online is a player-driven adventure like no other.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Arrives On Steam
- Webzen has announced the launch of C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) on Steam.
- League of Legends Mid-Season Magic Revealed
- League of Legends is preparing for its mid-season intermission, when it's time to push significant updates to the game.
- Trials of Ascension Reaches $50,000 Goals and Announces Dragons Goal
- Forged Chaos has announced that Trials of Ascension's crowdfunding effort has now reached its $50,000 goal, along with a new campaign to ...