One Piece Online
One Piece Online is a 2D tactical tower-defense RPG featuring intense real-time combat engagements.
Team up with Luffy and the gang as you sail the high seas searching for grand treasures and unforgettable adventures.
►Sit Down: Dispatch foes with a combinations of attacks and hard-hitting abilities.
►Room to Play: Experiment with endless build combinations across hundreds of missions.
►Shonen-Jump Heroes: Team up with iconic characters from the long-running source material.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 22, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JoyGames
- Publisher: JoyGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique Genre Blend
- +Good Source Material
- -Lackluster Visuals
- -Aggressive Monetization
- Description: One Piece Online is a 2D tactical tower-defense RPG featuring intense real-time combat engagements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare Beta Impressions
- This will definitely share some things in common with Chivalry.
- Brawlout Early Beta Impressions
- But what is Brawlout? It’s a PC/XB/PS platform fighter, and that’s the big draw for me.
- MU Online Speed Event Server Opening Soon
- Webzen announced today that MU Online will open a new Speed Event server on October 4.