Lies of Astaroth
Lies of Astaroth is a hybrid CCG MMO Card-collecting game by Loa Webgame. Players can collect cards and assemble teams to take out enemies, hunt for treasure, and compete with others. The setting of Lies of Astaroth is fantasy, with a twist of mystery and intrigue.
Pleasing visuals: With over 600 fully illustrated cards, Lies of Astaroth’s visuals are incredibly pleasing compared to other digital CCGs.
MMORPG features: Enjoy various character classes, runes and skills and more.
Strong community: Lies of Astaroth’s online community allows the user to put his deck to the test against other players around the world. Find out where you rank on a global scale!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iFree Studio Limited
- Publisher: Loa Webgame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: Xbox One, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- +Unique combat
- +Fair amount of customization
- -Lack of post content support
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows: Updated Firefox or Chrome browser
- Description: Lies of Astaroth is an MMORPG card-battle hybrid with PVP elements. Players collect cards and assemble teams to take out enemies, hunt for treasure, and compete with others. The setting of Lies of Astaroth is fantasy, with a twist of mystery and intrigue.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta for Black Gold Online Begins May 15
- Snail Games has announced that Closed Beta for the upcoming Black Gold Online will begin on Thursday, May 15.
- ZergID, new gaming social network enters public beta
- With more than two years of development and testing by 10,000 gamers, ZergID, a social network for MMORPG players, is entering public beta.
- Primal Carnage Slashes Price as Sequel Draws Near
- The online shooter Primal Carnage is now available at the everyday price of $7.99 on Steam