Lies of Astaroth
Lies of Astaroth is a hybrid CCG MMO Card-collecting game by Loa Webgame. Players can collect cards and assemble teams to take out enemies, hunt for treasure, and compete with others. The setting of Lies of Astaroth is fantasy, with a twist of mystery and intrigue.
Pleasing visuals: With over 600 fully illustrated cards, Lies of Astaroth’s visuals are incredibly pleasing compared to other digital CCGs.
MMORPG features: Enjoy various character classes, runes and skills and more.
Strong community: Lies of Astaroth’s online community allows the user to put his deck to the test against other players around the world. Find out where you rank on a global scale!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iFree Studio Limited
- Publisher: Loa Webgame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: Xbox One, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- +Unique combat
- +Fair amount of customization
- -Lack of post content support
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows: Updated Firefox or Chrome browser
- Description: Lies of Astaroth is an MMORPG card-battle hybrid with PVP elements. Players collect cards and assemble teams to take out enemies, hunt for treasure, and compete with others. The setting of Lies of Astaroth is fantasy, with a twist of mystery and intrigue.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Hosts Several Holiday Events
- Trion Worlds is currently hosting a handful of different holiday events for their current lineup of titles, including ArcheAge and Defiance.
- EVE: True Stories - Issue #3 now available
- CCP Games and Dark Horse have released the latest installment of their EVE: True Stories graphic novel, based on the exploits of EVE Online® ...
- Shot Online is Coming to Steam in January 2019
- As of January 22nd, 2019, Webzen's Shot Online will be available to the users of Steam, in a new partnership.