Eldevin gives you the option to level your character however you’d like. There are six talent trees with over 200 talents, and over 100 abilities to learn. Craft your own weapons, armor, and items through the extensive crafting system. The world is very large, and you can explore wherever you like. Secrets and dungeons are waiting to be discovered across the land. Combat is real-time, and skill and strategy must be used to take down tougher monsters.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 05, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hunted Cow Studios
- Publisher: Hunted Cow Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Dynamic gameplay and questing.
- +Freedom to develop character.
- -May be too generic for a gamer.
- -Classless system may confuse newbies.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thea: The Awakening Launches Multiplayer DLC
- Indie studio MuHa Games is happy to announce the release of the second huge expansion for their successful strategic survival game Thea.
- Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies Announces Release Date
- SEGA releases a new trailer for Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies, revealing the game's release date and pre-order bonuses.
- SMITE Season 2 Impressions
- As a regular MOBA player, I was like many others who were skeptical of giving SMITE a fair shot at launch.