Eldevin gives you the option to level your character however you’d like. There are six talent trees with over 200 talents, and over 100 abilities to learn. Craft your own weapons, armor, and items through the extensive crafting system. The world is very large, and you can explore wherever you like. Secrets and dungeons are waiting to be discovered across the land. Combat is real-time, and skill and strategy must be used to take down tougher monsters.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 05, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hunted Cow Studios
- Publisher: Hunted Cow Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Dynamic gameplay and questing.
- +Freedom to develop character.
- -May be too generic for a gamer.
- -Classless system may confuse newbies.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Mac OS X
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Eldevin gives you the option to level your character however you'd like. There are six talent trees with over 200 talents, and over 100 abilities to learn.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: Total War: Arena Beta Demo and Overview
- Wargaming was on hand at PAX West to update us on the current state of Total War: Arena, now in closed beta.
- LOTRO: Riders of Rohan Gets Official Release Date
- Turbine has announced that The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan will launch on September 5.
- Grey Goo Launches New Campaign DLC Free For a Limited Time
- Grey Goo's new DLC, titled “Emergence,” contains three new story missions that take place during the game’s single-player campaign....