Dragon of Legends
Dragon of Legends is a multi-platform, free-to-play 2D Action MMORPG with pixel-styled retro graphics.
Dragon of Legends promises a lore-rich world, with every region and quest packed with story that has been researched and fully developed. Players will also be able to shape the game world, including submitting original artwork for a community vote to be included in on the game. The game features an action combat system, with real-time skill based combat instead of passive combat or tab-based targeting.
Designed for cross-platform play, Dragon of Legends will be available on PC, Linux, Mac, and both iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Thrive Games
- Publisher: Thrive Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dragon of Legends is a multi-platform, free-to-play 2D Action MMORPG with pixel-styled retro graphics. It promises a lore-rich world, with every region and quest packed with story that has been researched and fully developed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.
- Treasure-Filled Update Sails Into Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War This Fall
- A new update comes to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War today, and it's centered around the infamous Captain Barbossa!
- SkySaga Alpha Impressions
- I had a chance to test the alpha version of SkySaga, to see if this voxel underdog can stand with giants.