Dragon of Legends
Dragon of Legends is a multi-platform, free-to-play 2D Action MMORPG with pixel-styled retro graphics.
Dragon of Legends promises a lore-rich world, with every region and quest packed with story that has been researched and fully developed. Players will also be able to shape the game world, including submitting original artwork for a community vote to be included in on the game. The game features an action combat system, with real-time skill based combat instead of passive combat or tab-based targeting.
Designed for cross-platform play, Dragon of Legends will be available on PC, Linux, Mac, and both iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Thrive Games
- Publisher: Thrive Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Dragon of Legends is a multi-platform, free-to-play 2D Action MMORPG with pixel-styled retro graphics. It promises a lore-rich world, with every region and quest packed with story that has been researched and fully developed.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online reveals new Update 13 Screens
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots for Dungeon and Dragon Online's upcoming patch, Update 13: Web of Chaos.
- See Through The Eyes of Tzenkethi with Star Trek Online Season 14.5
- Starting today, Star Trek Online players on PC can explore Season 14.5, the epilogue to the Tzenkethi War.
- Stronghold Kingdoms - Fourth Age Update Introduces Gunpowder
- Firefly Studios has just released a new ‘Fourth Age’ gameplay update for Stronghold Kingdoms, introducing gunpowder and a new defensive we...