Dragon of Legends
Dragon of Legends is a multi-platform, free-to-play 2D Action MMORPG with pixel-styled retro graphics.
Dragon of Legends promises a lore-rich world, with every region and quest packed with story that has been researched and fully developed. Players will also be able to shape the game world, including submitting original artwork for a community vote to be included in on the game. The game features an action combat system, with real-time skill based combat instead of passive combat or tab-based targeting.
Designed for cross-platform play, Dragon of Legends will be available on PC, Linux, Mac, and both iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Thrive Games
- Publisher: Thrive Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Business Model and Hands-On at E3 2015
- Oh baby, OH BABY! We did it. We got into NCSoft's private Concourse booth.
- Forge of Empires: New Postmodern Era Available
- InnoGames just released a new era for its strategic online game Forge of Empires to the English-speaking game worlds: The Postmodern Era intro...
- MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore now available on Steam Early Access
- Rainbow Studios and Nordic Games announced the release of MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore on Steam Early Access today.