Don’t Starve Together
Don’t Starve Together is a multiplayer expansion for Don’t Starve, allowing friends or strangers to survive together. The game will support public and private games, and carry all the normal features of Don’t Starve, with special multiplayer balancing.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Klei Entertainment
- Publisher: Klei Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly anticipated multiplayer modes.
- +Free expansion (requires base game).
- -Some differences from main game due to multiplayer balancing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 1.7+ GHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- HDD: 1 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis: Supergirl coming on July 2th
- Players can now get an early look at Supergirl, the latest champion from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC U...
- Storybricks Announces Its Closure
- It seems that Daybreak's choice to end its partnership with Storybricks on EverQuest Next was only a lead up to worse news for the compan...