Card Hunter is a collectible card game (CCG) where deck building, card play, and tactical RPGs collide.
Players begin by building a part through deck-building, combining heroes with gear cards and skills to meet the challenges that lie ahead. Each battle takes place on a grid-based battlefield and features turn-based combat where strategy is key.
Card Hunter offers a single player campaign, co-op with friends, and casual and ranked multiplayer. A scheduled league hosts a monthly season tournament.
Additional story DLC includes Acquisitions Incorporated, Expedition to the Sky Citadel, and Attack of the Artifacts.
Card Hunter was available on mobile as Loot & Legends, but has since shut down its mobile servers.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Blue Manchu
- Publisher: Blue Manchu
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Easy to enjoy free.
- +Multiple story campaigns.
- -RNG can be very punishing.
- -PvP favors paying players.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: 2.33 Ghz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 300 MB
- Description: Card Hunter is a collectible card game (CCG) where deck building, card play, and tactical RPGs collide. Players begin by building a part through deck-building, combining heroes with gear cards and skills to meet the challenges that lie ahead.
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the Tribe Gets English Localization
- Asiasoft today announced that its first regional English free-to-play mobile title, For The Tribe, is now available on Google Play and the App...
- Hirez Roundup #8
- Today, I'm going to ruffle some feathers I imagine. This one will be a bit shorter than normal, but I'm going to talk about Cards Un...
- Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
- JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with t...