Zylong Gaming’s Bots is a simple Robo beat ’em up that offers both cooperative and versus gameplay modes. Players can clear 31 stages with up to 8 other players in Sector Mode. In Base mode, two teams of players must destroy the enemy team’s base while defending their own. Player Battle mode is a simpler PvP experience, the last man standing wins. There are only three starting Bots to chose from but the item shop is full of equipment with which to customize your character! The three Bots are:
Patch – Originally designed as a heavy construction machine, Patch was remodeled for combat purposes.
Surge – Armed with powerful lasers and an anti gravity core, Surge was built for combat.
Ram – Equipped with a large, powerful arm capable of crushed most objects, Ram is a multi purpose Bot with good utility.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Zylon Gaming
- Publisher: Zylon Gaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Simple, customizable controls.
- +Tons of maps.
- +3 game modes.
- -All levels play in same channel, uneven gameplay.
- -Few items in shop.
- -Only 3 Bot types.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/ Vista
- CPU: Pentium IV or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: 64 MB Video card or better
- HDD: 1.0 GB or more
- Description: Bots is a 3D Sci-Fi Robot beat 'em up where players take control of small cartoon 'Bots' and fight it out on various arenas through three game modes. Customize your Bot with parts obtained from the shops and learn new skills!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power is Now Live
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power includes a brand-new dungeon, new monsters and quests, a final awakening system and much more.
- New Chinese God for SMITE; Hi-Rez Heading to PAX
- After the excitement of gamescom we’re back to normal service with an all-new god (and a re-worked one) set for release in the latest upcomi...
- MU Online Speed Event Server Season 2 Now Live
- WEBZEN has announced that MU Online's Speed Event Server Season 2 is now open to players.