Airmech is an action RTS when you control a transforming mech. The game offers a variety of modes: cooperative, competitive, and solo play are available. Players may also play solo offline, though they will only receive benefit from their first 90 minutes each day. The game can be played directly in Google Chrome, or can be downloaded. It is also available as AirMech Arena on the XBox 360. The game is constantly adding new pilots and units, so players may always find a different experience waiting for them in every game.
In the future, the last survivers of the Great War continue their fight with the ultimate war machine: the AirMech. Created using lost technology, Pilots have found, salvaged, or stolen AirMechs that they use to protech the weak, or to pillage.
Action Strategy Reimagined –
MOBA style gameplay with transforming robots each with their own unique stats and abilities. Fact paced action and shorter game lengths keep the battle intense!
Customize Your Army –
Choose your AirMech and your Units to take into battle and help your team claim victory. Also unlock custom Variant AirMechs (skins) to have a unique look in-game.
Different Game Modes –
Play PvP from 1v1 to 3v3, or play Coop vs AI. Survival mode puts up to 4 players working together to fight off incoming hordes of enemies. Challenge modes let you test your skills in time trials.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 05, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Carbon Games
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, PS4
Editor's Score: 3/5
- + Action and RTS blending
- + Unique units and robots
- + Fast-paced gameplay
- - Offline play restrictions
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 512 GB Card capable of DirectX 9.0
- HDD: 200 MB Free
- Description: Airmech is an action RTS when you control a transforming mech. The game offers a variety of modes: cooperative, competitive, and solo play are available. Players may also play solo offline, though they will only receive benefit from their first 90 minutes each day. The game can be play
Articles You May Enjoy
- Move or Die Viewers vs Streamers Content Update Now Available
- Those Awesome Guys announced today that the Move or Die “Viewers vs Streamers” free content update is available today.
- ELOA Interview with Webzen and NPICSoft
- Trilient meets with Webzen and NPICSoft to talk about ELOA's western publication
- Warframe Approaches 50 Million Players At 6th Year Anniversary
- Digital Extremes is proud to announce that with their sixth anniversary approaching, they are close to 50 million registered users.