Star Citizen brings the visceral action of piloting interstellar craft through combat and exploration to a new generation of gamers at a level of fidelity never before seen.
Publisher: Cloud Imperium Games Corporation
Playerbase: N/A (Development)
Type: Space Combat
EXP Rate: N/A (Development)
Filesize: N/A (Development)
Pros: +High production quality. +From same mind behind Wing Commander. +Persistent universe with solo and multiplayer modes.
Cons: -Will require game purchase. -Limited multi-player. -Limited information available (game in development).
Star Citizen Overview
Star Citizen is a new approach to the persistent universe with a return to the classic space combat game. Created by Chris Roberts – the same mind behind Wing Commander – Star Citizen promises to be a complete, persistent sandbox style universe where players can pick up jobs as smugglers, pirates, merchants, bounty hunters, and pilots in deep space. Players can impact the universe around them, create and mod ships, enjoy single-player and co-op multiplayer modes online and offline, and enjoy constant updates as the game expands not just as a single campaign, but as a vast world and destination.
Star Citizen Screenshots
Star Citizen Featured Video
Star Citizen Review
Star Citizen Screenshots
Star Citizen Videos
Star Citizen AMD Sizzle Reel
Star Citizen Links
Star Citizen System Requirements
Star Citizen Articles
- Predictions 2015: The Indie & The Mega-Corp - Posted on January 16, 2015
2014 was a little like the story of David and Goliath for the online gaming industry. We saw the rise of the indie developer and the humbling of the giant mega-gaming corporations.
- Star Citizen: Alex Mayberry becomes Executive Producer - Posted on May 13, 2014
Game industry veteran, Alex Mayberry, who most recently was lead game producer at Blizzard Entertainment, is leaving that position to take on an executive producer role at Cloud Imperium™ Games (CIG), the makers of the crowd funded space sim, Star Citizen™.
- Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System - Posted on January 21, 2014
Star Citizen announces players now capable of utilizing the new Organization system.
- 2014 MMO Predictions – Let Gamers Be Heard - Posted on January 16, 2014
Proxzor takes a stand that 2014 is the year the Gamer's voice is heard loudest in his MMO Industry prediction for the year.
Similar games we recommend
- Black Prophecy - Black Prophecy is a 3D sci-fi MMORPG where players take control of space ships. Black Prophecy boasts fast paced, real-time combat and high end graphics.
- Battlestar Galactica Online - Battlestar Galactica Online is a browser based 3D Sci-Fi MMORPG based on the popular TV series. Play as a Cylon or Human and battle it out in space!