This is a Preview. This page will be updated when the game is fully released.
Firefall is set 200 years in Earth’s future where (and when) humanity is on the brink of annihilation at the hands of an insectoid alien race. Several persistent world MMOFPS games like PlanetSide, Global Agenda, and Tabula Rasa have come and gone but Firefall looks to transform the genre. With a stellar development team whose members include the team lead of World of Warcraft and lead designer of Tribes, Firefall promises high production value and a sleek, original art style. Players will be able to work cooperatively to overcome alien forces, or take part in a variety of competitive multiplayer game modes. Firefall is already accepting beta applications, but is not scheduled for release until the end of 2011.
Firefall Featured Video
Firefall Gameplay Footage
OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 Ghz
RAM: 1 GB
HDD: 1 GB Free
Graphics Card: nVidia 6600
OS: Windows Vista / 7
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
RAM: 2 GB or more
HDD: 2 GB Free
Graphics Card: Geforce 8600 GT or better
- Firefall Announces Open Beta Date - Posted on April 18, 2013
Red 5 Studios™ today announced that its free-to-play open world shooter, Firefall, will enter Open Beta on July 9, 2013, allowing millions of eager gamers to join the Chosen warfront and experience Firefall’s skill-based vertical combat.
- PAX East 2013 – FireFall’s Rebirth and the Stage 5 Experiment - Posted on March 27, 2013
We take a closer look at Red 5 and Firefall at PAX East 2013.
- Firefall Reveals New PAX East Milestone - Posted on March 25, 2013
A new milestone revealed this weekend makes a grand impression on the world of Firefall.
- PAX East Day 1 Recap – Studio 5, WildStar, Cosplay, and Indie Madness - Posted on March 23, 2013
- PAX East: Red 5 Studios Firefall Panel Livestream - Posted on March 22, 2013
Red 5 Studios is preparing to live stream its Firefall Panel from PAX East!