World of Battleships website now live
Wargaming.net has launched the website for its upcoming naval combat MMO, World of Battleships, at www.worldofbattleships.com.
The new website features an introductory trailer, screenshots, and a brief introduction to the game. The website confirms that World of Battleships will use the same money and experience systems found in World of Tanks and World of Warplanes, with the same style of straightforward controls. The game will also offer dozens of tactics, and three classes of ships – aircraft carriers, battleships/heavy cruisers, and light destroyers. Each ship will have stats that include firepower, speed, armor, and endurance. Also revealed is that the naval maps featured in game will include changing weather conditions that will alter the course of battle.
World of Battleships Gameplay Screenshot
World of Battleships Website Goes Live
London, UK, Paris, FR and San Francisco, CA (13th September, 2011) — Wargaming.net announces the launch of the website for the recently announced naval combat action MMO World of Battleships.
The World of Battleships website (www.worldofbattleships.com) features screenshots, trailers and other materials to keep players updated on the game’s progress. World of Battleships brings players in to the era of 20th century warships and lets them dive into massive naval battles and control the overwhelming power of multiton titans to conquer the hard-line high seas!
The game provides numerous strategic opportunities for combat. Sudden strikes from cover, cunning flanking attacks or open head-to-head encounters — every player will have dozens of tactics to choose from. And don’t forget about the team! It’s the joint effort and efficient cooperation that will give your fleet near invincibility against the enemy attacks.
“We’re excited to launch World of Battleships website,” said Wargaming.net CEO Victor Kislyi. “We want to make it home for all those in love with naval battles and WWII-era warships.”
Find more about World of Battleships at:
Join World of Battleships at Facebook:
Follow World of Battleships at Twitter:
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape: Player heat maps released
- Jagex, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, have today released two new heats maps that visually depict player activity b...
- Lyteshot: HvZ creators supports new sensor gaming device
- In the wake of LyteShot Inc.’s recently announced Kickstarter campaign (help support it here), the studio is proud to reveal the innovative ...
- Atlas Reactor Alpha Press Preview
- As Atlas Reactor continues to grow and develop, the development remains with the game remaining completely free-to-play.