The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Announces Open Beta Date
After an exciting open house weekend that found the Painhammer as the most popular hero, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot has announced that its open beta will begin on February 25.
The development team has noted that many changes and features are coming to TMQFEL, including the Runaway and Open Creation mode. Open beta will also mark the end of the “Original Opulencian” founder’s packs sales, so interested players are warned to plan a purchase before the 25th to earn their lifetime bonuses.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fangold – New details about the TCG of Potato Killer Studios
- Fangold is the new collectible card multiplatform game, digital free-to-play made in Potato Killer Studios.
- Heroes of the Storm Launch Review
- HotS is not a LoL-killer. It stands out on its own merits, without trying to crush the competition.
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 9: A New Accord
- Join Tuvak in season 9 of Star Trek Online, as the federation prepares a united front against the Undine.