Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Prepares For Colosseum Battles!
WarpPortal is proud to introduce their first update to, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which offers players a whole new way to do battle in a new PvP Colosseum.
The Colosseum opened its gates, yesterday,May 14, and provides a ton of player-versus-player excitement. Twice a day, players will hear the call to the Colosseum to do battle. Not only will they able to do battle against other players and monsters, but they will get to earn points used to acquire unique equipment, costumes, and special PvP mount.
Starting May 15th, players who participate in the Colosseum during the first weeks of launch will be eligible for special Colosseum only events and giveaways!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Upjers launches halloween event for several browser games
- The developer and publisher of renowned browser games, upjers, is reaching deep into the candy bucket once more and inviting even more players...
- Tree of Savior: First CBT happening this week
- Kim Hakkyu, the Project Director of "Arcturus", "Ragnarok Online", "Granado Espada" and "Wolfknights" ...
- PAX Prime 2015 Final Recap
- Ragachak here for one more PAX Prime article! Though I did not get to stick around for Day 4 (Dizzy did, *fist shake*).