PvP Scenario Highlights for Scarlet Blade
Make sure to order extra body bags, because there’s no shortage of enemy players to kill in Scarlet Blade! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has opened up about the cutthroat PvP scenarios in the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) as it draws ever nearer to closed beta.
At the outset, players will choose between two factions: The gold-clad Royal Guards or the crimson Free Knights. When the powerful AI known as Mother split into two separate personalities, each believing itself to be the original, the opposing factions were born. The Royal Guards believe that the player-controlled Arkana are dangerous tools to be kept in check, while the Free Knights wish to set them free after the danger to the world has been thwarted.
The future ruins of Earth provide plenty of territory over which the factions clash. The 30v30 Janus map and 80v80 Turnpike map are the first two instanced battlefields to await eager players. Both of these action-packed battlefields feature objective-based contests for players to eliminate key PvP targets while protecting their own targets. Even larger battlefields that will accommodate more players are also planned for shortly after Scarlet Blade’s launch.
For the ultimate PvP challenge, the huge open-world zone of Caergate pits both factions against each other and vicious NPCs. In this dangerous zone, massive raid-level bosses roam free with some of the most highly sought-after loot in the game. But it won’t be a matter of just defeating the bosses themselves—players will also have to fight with eager members of the opposing faction over the kill.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: New F2P MMORPG goes live
- A new MMORPG by R2Games is now live and ready to play! League of Angels is a hybrid turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game. Combining aspects...
- Felspire Beta 1.1 Introduces March on Tusk Valley
- Highlights include: new class advance, new level cap, new PvP map and new equipment set system.
- 2014 MOBA Predictions - Professionalism in eSports
- Abubakr directs our MMO Prediction week towards the upcoming changes in professionalism on the esports scene.