PlanetSide 2 Developer Roadmap Updated
In keeping with their commitment to community involvement and communication, the PlanetSide 2 development team has updated the PlanetSide 2 Roadmap with new and exciting content.
While the exact dates are tentative and subject to change, the latest Roadmap update provides PlanetSide 2 fans with an outline of all the great content, updates and features players will see between now and June.
Here is a sample of the many exciting new roadmap updates:
- Outfit Recruiting – Rolling with an outfit in PlanetSide 2 is really making the most of what the game has to offer in a number of different ways, so we want to make the process of finding an outfit and finding new recruits easier for everyone involved.
- New Continent: Hossin – Adding a brand new continent: Hossin, a swamp covered continent.
- Continent Locking – Continent Locking (or the “Continental Lattice” in the post-lattice era) is on the horizon and will hopefully enhance the feel and depth of PlanetSide 2‘s overall metagame significantly.
- Outfit Base Capture – If your outfit is the top contributor to a base capture, we’ll identify the facility/outpost as “belonging” to your outfit.
You can see the full roadmap here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Krosmaster Takes on a New Milestone
- The beta of the new fully animated 3D version of Krosmaster Arena is now available.
- TERA Announces Lost Isle Update
- October 13th marks a big day for En Masse Entertainment as a new update arrives in their hit action MMORPG, TERA: Rising!
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Goes Officially Free-to-Play
- Bioware has announced the official launch of the free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic begins today, November 15, 2012.