PlanetSide 2 Developer Roadmap Updated
While the exact dates are tentative and subject to change, the latest Roadmap update provides PlanetSide 2 fans with an outline of all the great content, updates and features players will see between now and June.
Here is a sample of the many exciting new roadmap updates:
- Outfit Recruiting - Rolling with an outfit in PlanetSide 2 is really making the most of what the game has to offer in a number of different ways, so we want to make the process of finding an outfit and finding new recruits easier for everyone involved.
- New Continent: Hossin - Adding a brand new continent: Hossin, a swamp covered continent.
- Continent Locking - Continent Locking (or the “Continental Lattice” in the post-lattice era) is on the horizon and will hopefully enhance the feel and depth of PlanetSide 2‘s overall metagame significantly.
- Outfit Base Capture – If your outfit is the top contributor to a base capture, we’ll identify the facility/outpost as “belonging” to your outfit.
You can see the full roadmap here.
Games mentioned in this article
- PlanetSide 2 - PlanetSide 2 is a 3d MMOFPS developed by Sony Entertainment Online. Its a direct remake of the original PlanetSide and pits 3 player factions against each other in sprawling open world combat.