Planet Calypso Announces Major Changes
Planet Calypso has announced Entropia Universe Version Update 12.8, a major update designed to make some serious changes to crafting, loot, and missions.
A new user interface for crafting will streamline item construction. The interface automatically scans avatar inventory and storage for blueprints, resources, and materials so that players don’t have to dig through their inventories. The new interface also lets players sell crafted items directly to the Trade terminal, makes a log of each crafting run, and gives players quick access to auction orders.
The Loot System gets a new overhaul as well, introducing more interesting loot and balancing loot for creatures. Missions have also been balanced and introduces a new Attribute Token system, where partners can award fractional attributes for easier missions and letting players decide when to award attributes to their avatar.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime Day 3 Recap - Better Late than Never Edition
- I'm just now finally putting words on paper to describe my indie heavy final day visiting the Seattle Convention Center.
- Knight's Fable: Alliance War Now Available
- Gather your Alliance and prepare for war! Take down your enemy’s city wall and defend your towers to the last man. This new playmode will al...
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...