Navy Field 2 Web Page Opens
Nexon America has opened its teaser web page for Navy Field 2 a multiplayer, online action real-time strategy (RTS) naval warfare game set in World Wars I and II that is planned for release later this year. The Navy Field 2 teaser page features an exclusive preview trailer and gives players access to the new “Navy Field 2” Facebook and YouTube pages.
The Navy Field 2 site can be accessed at: http://navyfield2.nexon.net/
Navy Field 2 offers fast-paced, action intensive naval warfare using the RTS model along with the impressive graphical capabilities of the award-winning Unreal Engine 3. Navy Field 2 will allow players to turn back the clock and experience historically accurate battles from World Wars I and II including the Battle of Midway and the last battle of the Bismarck.
The game’s multiplayer setting supports engagements of up to 192 ships controlled by 64 players. Playable ships include destroyers, battleships and aircraft carriers that are fully customizable down to their officers, technical equipment and weapons.
Navy Field 2 will follow Nexon’s business model where players can play for free or purchase items to enhance their in-game experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Adventurous Tamer Makes His Digimon Masters Debut
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the addition of the adventurous yet naïve character, Tai, who has appear...
- SMITE - Rama Abilities and June 24 Patch Notes Revealed
- Today's SMITE livestream offered viewers a preview of the new god, Rama, along with the patch notes for the June 24th update.
- Brave Trials: Mobile MMORPG Now Available
- Brave Trials, the very first action MMORPG from global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) is now available on the App Store.