Naruto Saga Gets Formation Face Lift
Available now on the Games.la portal, Naruto Saga brings a fresh set of gameplay experiences into the world of the fabled Naruto anime series. The new Formation Interface provides ninjas with a variety of tactical options before, during, and after battle – all wrapped up in a clean, intuitive layout.
Ninja types are grouped into categories to streamline selection, and active members are highlighted for quick reference in the heat of battle. Using the Partners Position Array, players can switch their characters position with ease at any moment, and it’s even possible to enhance partner skills with a few simple clicks; lending a dynamic tactical edge to Naruto Saga’s intense team combat.
Ninjas can also recruit new partners within the new Formation Interface, which they should do regularly to keep their team fresh and enemies on their toes. With careful team selection and formation set ups, players can guarantee that every characters ability is used to its most devastating potential.
For more information and to try out Naruto Saga online, visit http://saga.games.la/
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Galactic Drop Part 2 - Raids, Battlegrounds, and PvP Arenas Exposed
- Welcome to part 2 of MMOHuts Galactic Drop WildStar reveal. Because if you can fit everything in a Galactic Drop reveal in a single article, y...
- Firefall Hosting Chosen Offensive Dev Event on September 21
- Firefall has announced a new developer event, the Chosen Offensive, hitting the servers this Sunday, September 21, from 11am to 3pm PDT.
- Blade: The Age of Blood - iOS Australian Soft-Release Announced
- Four Thirty Three Inc., (4:33 Creative Lab) announced the soft-launch of Blade: The Age of Blood on Australian App Store. Developed by ActionS...