Legend of Edda Starts Second Closed Beta
GamesCampus has launched the second closed beta test for Legend of Edda: Vengeance.
Hubert Yee, Head of Marketing, commented:
“We’ve fine tuned every aspect of gameplay, from questing to class skills. We’ve also added three new gameplay elements which will move into the open beta test later this month.”
The new closed beta test will run from today until February 25. During the eleven day test, players can reach a new level cap of 30, participate in around-the-clock Sacred Wars, a twice-daily Skyway, and a brand new God Skill. New PvE and PvP pets can be found on the Beast Master and God Point NPCs, with new pet items unlocked. Timed gifts will now also distribute more potions, including experience increase potions. Players can also craft gear (and disassemble it) for the first time.
Several events will also take place during closed beta, including GM love-gifts, special prizes for players who reach level 20, hangouts, Q&As, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar: New Update Brings UI Changes and More
- Carbine Studios has recently posted patch log changes for their upcoming Fantasy/Sci-Fi MMORPG WildStar, which brings a slew of new changes an...
- NYCC 2013: Day 2- Controlled Chaos
- The morning of Comic-Con Day 2 has arrived, and tons of people were lined up and waiting at the entrance of the Javits center, ready to get in...
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...