Kartuga Introduces Engineer
Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.
The Engineer is a resourceful ship, with an impressive arsenal including Repair Crates, Drones, and Buoys. She can buff and heal her team mates, but can also hold her own against enemies. The Engineer class has three skill trees: Buoy Master, specializing in the use of buoys to control the battlefield; Atlanticus, designed to help repair allies and control enemies; and Tinker, an expert at debuffing enemy skills.
Kartuga’s closed beta is planned to start in 2013. Players may also choose from the Destroyer, previously revealed, and the Protector.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkfall Online for Free...Maybe?
- Aventurine announces that starting October 17th, any Darkfall subscribers past or present, will be available to return to Darkfall for free u...
- ESL brings esports to San Jose’s SAP Center with Intel Extreme Masters
- The world’s best gamers in League of Legends® and StarCraft® II: Heart of the Swarm® to compete in NHL Sharks’ home arena
- E3 2015 Best in Show Coop Awards
- We look back at the greatest examples of multiplayer gaming at E3.