Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Goes Live Today
What surprises and excitement await you among Queen Jennah’s most esteemed guests at the Crown Pavilion? The Krytan Queen is preparing to address the celebrants and emissaries attending her royal jubilee, but someone else has plans for the Queen’s speech!
Here’s some of what to expect in today’s The Queen’s Speech update:
Developer Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 20th August
The Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th August
Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational Tournament – 31st August
Birthday Gifts – all characters created at the launch of Guild Wars 2 will receive gifts
World vs. World XP and Point adjustments – the World XP rate is increasing
World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
The End of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on screen is being removed
Articles You May Enjoy
- AMZGame Announces New Browser Game Lords Road
- AMZGame is excited to announce Lords Road has been added to their platform.
- Infinity Wars Prepares to Launch Star Trek Themed Cards into Pre-Order
- During a meeting with Lightmare Studios' Infinity Wars creator, Elphie today, we discovered the teased upcoming Star Trek faction additio...
- Shotgun News 11/5: Guild Wars 2, City of Titans, Warhammer Online, and More!
- Daily MMO news with Guild Wars 2, City of Titans, Warhammer Online, and much more.