Dragon Nest Resurrection Update Now Live
The Resurrection update in Nexon’s fast-paced 3D action-RPG Dragon Nest is now live! While advancing their characters up to level 60, players can traverse five new dungeons added to the Lotus Marsh. Elevated boss battles also pose an additional challenge as Typhoon Kim and Professor K’s nests test even the most seasoned players. Gamers can also scoop up new costumes and uncover extra skills and hidden bonuses to aid in achieving level 60 status.
First-time Dragon Nest players can score a bonus by snapping up the New Player Pack, which includes:
– Adventurer’s Bag (5 Slots) – With all the loot enemies drop, a little extra inventory space comes in handy.
– Extra Storage (5 Slots) – There are some items too precious to part with, extra storage helps players keep them safe for use in the future.
– Dreamy Quick HP Gain Potion (10) – Replenishes player HP.
– Dreamy Quick MP Gain Potion (10) – Replenishes player MP.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Second Open Beta for Fantasy Earth Zero Begins Today
- Fantasy Earth Zero second open beta officially begins today on March 17. There will be no further character wipes.
- Unreal Engine 4: "Unreal Dev Day" Date Annouced
- Following the successful release of Unreal Engine 4 to the world, Epic Games has announced a new free-to-attend hands-on dev day for ground fl...