C9 Announces Fourth Expansion and Releases Rahkdan’s Counterattack
Webzen announces the fourth expansion for the dungeon-based MMORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9), with the release of Rahkdan’s Counterattack. This new update will be available to all players starting tomorrow, November 27, 2013, after regular scheduled maintenance (Global Server Time). Rahkdan’s Counterattack marks the first part of the game’s massive three-part content update, which will also include the upcoming announcement of a brand new basic class.
Tomorrow’s new patch, Rahkdan’s Counterattack, features a server-wide character rebalance, making Continent of the Ninth Seal more thrilling and challenging than ever before. The skill damage for most classes will be updated, as well as the monster difficulty. New quest lines will be added to Okapia and Sarad (the Fourth and Fifth Continents), presenting all players with new missions to complete. In addition, new Epic Items will be dropped from the Second through Sixth Continents.
The fourth expansion for C9 will continue with two more installments in the months to come. This includes the long-awaited announcement of a brand new basic class (as well as the addition of a new advanced class), new levels for the Sixth Continent of Raebin and other exciting content. The next two parts of the fourth expansion will also include an item giveaway and a new in-game event that rewards players with prizes for participating in an intrusion. Exact dates and details will be announced soon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Preview: Your First Isn’t Always Best
- MMOHut's MissyS takes a look at EverQuest Next Landmark's early alpha a week after the NDA drops.
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor 6.0.2 pre-patch now available
- A wave of destruction washes over the land as an army of orcs pours through the Dark Portal. With today’s launch of World of Warcraft® Patc...
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Now On Steam
- The zombie hit squad of indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publishing studio Mastertronic have urged the public to beware - Over 900...