ArcheBlade – Official Launch Set for April 2014
Codebrush Games announced that their multi-player fighting game ArcheBlade will officially launch this April on Steam. Another announcement will be made when the date is finally set.
The official release will add customization system (aka Gear Up) and more equipable items that are buyable either with in-game currency or real money. There will also be balance adjustments, combat system/moveset/graphical changes, as well as bug fixes. You can check out first part of series of patch note at ArcheBlade Community Hub. (http://steamcommunity.com/app/207230)
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/207230
Articles You May Enjoy
- CCP to Erect Monument to EVE Online Players in Reykjavik, Iceland
- CCP Games announces it will erect a real-world monument to EVE Online in April 2014.
- SMITE: Hi-Rez To Host Cosplay Contest During Grand Finals
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that they will be holding a $5,000 Cosplay competition during the SMITE World Championship with the finals shown...
- Fractured Space: Now on Steam Early Access
- Edge Case Games, a new British games studio formed from the team behind Strike Suit Zero, today announced it has launched Fractured Space, its...