MU Legend Closed Beta Two Key Giveaway
MMOHuts has partnered with MU Legend to celebrate the arrival of the second closed beta test with a beta key giveaway!
MU Legend is the highly anticipated action MMO and follow-up to MU Online. It features fluid and stunning hack ‘n’ slash combat, content that caters to both solo and party play, and a deep and intriguing world that will satisfy new players and fans alike. Players can choose from four distinct classes – Dark Lord, Whisperer, Blader, and War Mage – and engage in the endless battle between the world of MU and Pandemonium. MU Legend offers spectacular visuals that will run on lower-end systems and boasts detailed art design with stunning effects.
To Redeem Your Key:
- Visit our website and access the “Redeem Beta Key” page, located here.
- Log in with your Webzen account, or a create a new one. You might need to verify your e-mail address.
- Enter your CBT key and click NEXT.
- And that’s it! You’re now on the list of guaranteed beta players.
- Note: If you already had access to the first CBT or received a confirmation e-mail granting you closed beta access, you will be able to play as soon as the servers open; no need for an extra CBT key!
Note: Unfortunately ad blockers are breaking functionality of our site. if you experience any issues, please disable them.
Join our Facebook community to learn more about the features of the game and take part in the discussion with fellow MU Legend fans! See you on February 21st for the start of the second CBT!
Claim a key by entering your MMOHuts forum username and password below. Don't have an account? Create an Account Here
Note: One key per person. To participate you must have an MMOHuts/OnRPG account.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marketing HTML5 Games in the Next Gen
- For gamers who primarily play AAA or other large budget titles, it might be difficult to understand the profit potential of HTML5 games.
- Turtle Rock Studios Producing New FPS Published by Perfect World
- The top secret free to play first-person shooter features intense online co-operative action, bringing Turtle Rock back to what it does best.