Worlds Adrift is a sandbox-style with realistic physics MMO set in a world of floating islands. With a steam-punk theme, players will explore a massive world with skyships they build themselves, forming crews and building a new history.
Using a special physics engine, players will be able to experience highly realistic physics as they use airships, grappling hooks, and more to explore a world with soft dynamic lighting, day/night cycle, and dynamic experiences.
Worlds Adrift is planning on a “pay once, play forever” gameplay model.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bossa Studios
- Publisher: Bossa Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: Steam
- System requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online’s Galatea Release Brings Chaos to Amarr Space
- As EVE Online’s Galatea release went live today, New Eden is still reeling from one of the most dramatic events in its rich history.
- Collection of Christmas Events for WarpPortal Players
- Gravity Interactive has announced a host of events for gamers through WarpPortal. These five events will keep all players in the holiday spiri...
- Atavism Game Engine Brings MMO Development Tools to All
- Atavism allows game designers to focus on making their game and to not worry about programming,” said Neojac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “In fact...