Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
Experience the most expansive W40k game ever made with Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, a 3rd-person, PvP-focused, Action MMORPG created by Behaviour Interactive and published by Bandai Namco. For the first time, players select one of the authentic factions of the 41st millennium and fight for control of a persistent world, claiming territory in massive battles and hacking their way through procedural content while earning the right to customize their characters in a deep progression system drawn from Warhammer 40,000 lore.
Combat in Eternal Crusade ranges from a personal clashing of Chainswords to truly epic warfare. Dive into the shifting frontlines, engage in melee, take to the air with a jump pack or fire into the fray. Pick between twenty different sub-factions, then earn hundreds of weapons and accessories drawn from 29 years of Warhammer 40,000 lore.
Work together with your squad and faction to overcome constant resistances from enemy factions in PvE or PvP game modes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Behaviour Interactive
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Open world explorations and action
- +Tons of W40K lore
- +Decent amount of content
- -Gameplay balance issues
- -Performance issues
- -Missing features
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD FX-8300 or later
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: DX11 Compatible GPU with 2 GB VRAM (AMD HD7800 or higher)
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew Beta Preview
- The Crew gives you the pleasure of being a solid all around racing game. Because the game is an open world game in the style of an MMO, it cat...