In Summoners War, players collect over 400+ beasts and creatures to be used in teams for battle. Demons, warbears, dragons, and more are available for collection. Each one is made more unique by their awakened status, their element, and their breeding. Players can spend a great deal of time perfecting their team and finding the perfect combination of effects for their favorite pets.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Com2US
- Publisher: Com2US
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Monster variety expands past simple palette swaps.
- +Large active community.
- +Can recover old accounts via Hive system.
- +Quality and production value surpasses standards of current free to play mobile market.
- -Chat channel can’t be turned off.
- -Getting good monsters without cash shopping takes a lot of luck or a large time investment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Press Preview Event
- Zelus got to play some DOA 5 and he gives us his insight and knowledge.
- League of Legends Ascension Mode Review
- Riot Games is presently making an effort to redo their already convoluted and tired lore; this is not particularly a bad thing.
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Steam Review
- It’s hard to recommend with its turn based tactical gameplay that will shy away veterans of the genre.