Star Crusade: War for the Expanse is a CCG created by ZiMAD Games. In this game, players are fighting for control of outer space with one of six powerful factions. The gameplay focuses on fast paced, accessible strategic combat with countless card and deck combinations as well as unique faction specific tactics. The game offers highly customizable cards with over 400 to choose from and tons of game modes for both casual and competitive gamers.
With frequent updates for cards and game modes, Star Crusade is very expansive CCG for fans of sci-fi.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZiMAD Games
- Publisher: ZiMAD Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Strong customization
- +Decent visuals
- +Constant updates
- -Very similar to Hearthstone
- -Earning cards is difficult for freebie players
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core ™ 2 Duo E6600 (2.2 GHz) or AMD Athlone 64 X2 5000+ (2.6 GHz) or bette
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB) or ATI Radeon HD4850 (512 MB) or better
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online's Design Your Ship Ends Thursday
- Thousands upon thousands of votes came pouring in and now only two ship designs remain, Alpha and Omega.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Review
- Finally there is a progressive shooter for Warhammer fans on the market: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade.