Star Citizen is a crowdfunded sci-fi MMORPG that brings the visceral action of piloting interstellar craft through combat and exploration to a new generation of gamers at a level of fidelity never before seen.
Next generation of space flight: Push the limit and avoid g-forces during combat, or switch off IFCS and maneuver with six degrees of freedom like a real spacecraft. Manage your shields, energy signature, thrusters, armaments and dozens of other ship systems.
A living, breathing universe: Chart your own course and enjoy the thrill of exploration. Star Citizen offers an ever-expanding galaxy that players will navigate and build. Be the first to set your eyes on untold astral wonders.
Community-powered: Development of the game is fueled by the community. Users are free to give as much input and as many ideas as they want to help build a better game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Roberts Space Industries
- Publisher: Cloud Imperium Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +High production values
- +Community driven development
- +Massive universe to explore
- -Unknown release date
- -Slow development cycle
- -Unoptimized visuals
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8
- CPU: Intel Quad Core
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with at least 1GB Video RAM
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals Launches Patton, Largest Content-update to Date
- Reto-Moto has just released the largest content-update to date, for their persistent WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals.
- World of the Living Dead Enters Open Beta
- World of the Living Dead has officially been launched into open beta.
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild Review
- Ayakashi: Ghost Guild is a fantasy-themed mobile card battle RPG by Zynga for both the iOS and Android.