Spellsworn is a PvP-centric multiplayer battle arena featuring dueling wizards and a deadly changing arena. Take the role of a wizard and battle for dominance in an arena that slowly shrinks, while you try to push your enemies over the edge.
Free to play, Spellsworn allows you to select any character, skin, or weapon you want for battle. Spells and skills are instead chosen as you enter the arena, allowing you to make the cosmetic choices and gameplay plans that suit your style. Currently in development, Spellsworn is promising several arenas and multiple game modes including deathmatch, 2v2, 2v2v2, 2v2v2v2, 3v3, and 4v4.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Aug 17, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Frogsong Studios
- Publisher: Frogsong Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA
- Platforms: PC
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the King Triples Kickstarter Goal
- The For The King campaign has now raised over $87,500, and IronOak has been quick to thank backers with several stretch goals
- War of Rights Passes 50% Funding and Steam Greenlight
- Campfire Games is excited to announce that War of Rights has been approved on Steam Greenlight along with reaching 50% funding.