Soul Seeker is a free to play mobile RPG developed by Com2uS that is available on both iOS and Android. Soul Seeker offers a thrilling dungeon crawling experience where you can develop your own team of heroes to fight with and upgrade them as your progress. The further that you get into dungeons the better the gear that you will find and the scenery will change as well! Items can be collected and crafted throughout your adventures that will provide powerful set bonuses to your heroes, pushing them to new levels of strength. In Scenario Battles you will get to explore the rich history of Hermes and learn his story, or you can enter Battle Mode and take part in many different types of battles! Make the best hero team that you can and see what riches await you just beyond the bosses at the end of each dungeon in Soul Seeker!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 05, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Com2uS
- Publisher: Com2uS
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Exciting heroes with unique skills.
- +Craftable items.
- +Character SFX!
- -Energy system limits what you can do.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3.3+ OR iOS 6.0+
- HDD: 371 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Spreads Christmas Cheer
- WEBZEN announces that multiple titles in its current line-up are celebrating Christmastime with special seasonal events.
- Silkroad-R Review
- Still, Silkroad-R does help inject some life into the game with all of its improvements, most notably the increased experience gains.
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th - Everyone is invited to try out this new mode