Shop Heroes is a free to play casual mobile game developed by Cloudcade available on iOS, Android, and Facebook where players can manage their very own fantasy item shop! The goal is simple, become the most prosperous shop owner in the Kingdom of Aragonia.
By hiring workers, enlisting heroes, and crafting items you will be able to dominate the economy and climb the global leaderboards to prove just how well you can run your shop. The workers that you hire will help you unlock new blueprints for exciting craftables and help keep your shops fully stocked with all the goods that your customers could ever want. The equipment that you learn to craft can also be used to outfit your heroes, gearing them up for any foes that they might encounter. These heroes that you recruit will go on quests into dangerous dungeons for you, taking down bosses and earning loot.
Other players will also play an important role in how successful you are. You can trade items and resources amongst one another to help each other get even higher on the leaderboard, or team up to collaboratively fund a city and become even more powerful.
Skilled craftsman await the eager direction of a shop owner to create their armors, axes, swords and more. Give them direction and work with heroes to create the most successful fantasy shop in Shop Heroes!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cloudcade
- Publisher: Cloudcade
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Many activities to keep players busy.
- +Sees regular updates.
- +Building-focused instead of destruction-focused.
- -Pay to win atmosphere.
- -Groups of friends can easily dominate.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.1+ OR Android 4.1+
- HDD: 95.3 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Taurokian - Now a Playable Race in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen reveals a little about its sixth official playable race.
- Moon Hunters Art Book Released, PS4 Delayed
- Moon Hunters has announced the release of their digital art book, along with a delay for the PlayStation 4 version.
- ELOA’s Expansion Part 2 “The Smash” is Now Available
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance released part 2 of its first expansion, “The Smash”.