Shop Heroes is a free to play casual mobile game developed by Cloudcade available on iOS, Android, and Facebook where players can manage their very own fantasy item shop! The goal is simple, become the most prosperous shop owner in the Kingdom of Aragonia.
By hiring workers, enlisting heroes, and crafting items you will be able to dominate the economy and climb the global leaderboards to prove just how well you can run your shop. The workers that you hire will help you unlock new blueprints for exciting craftables and help keep your shops fully stocked with all the goods that your customers could ever want. The equipment that you learn to craft can also be used to outfit your heroes, gearing them up for any foes that they might encounter. These heroes that you recruit will go on quests into dangerous dungeons for you, taking down bosses and earning loot.
Other players will also play an important role in how successful you are. You can trade items and resources amongst one another to help each other get even higher on the leaderboard, or team up to collaboratively fund a city and become even more powerful.
Skilled craftsman await the eager direction of a shop owner to create their armors, axes, swords and more. Give them direction and work with heroes to create the most successful fantasy shop in Shop Heroes!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cloudcade
- Publisher: Cloudcade
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Many activities to keep players busy.
- +Sees regular updates.
- +Building-focused instead of destruction-focused.
- -Pay to win atmosphere.
- -Groups of friends can easily dominate.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 8.1+ OR Android 4.1+
- HDD: 95.3 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II - Eternal War Ignites Sapphire
- League of Angels II has just released its first free Expansion and a call to arms has been issued to all players!
- SMITE Reveals Sol as Next Norse Goddess
- Hirez Studios has revealed on their livestream patch notes new itemization changes, Halloween events, and even a new Norse Mage Goddess, Sol!
- Kings and Legends Begins Open Beta
- Just A Game has announced the open beta of their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.