Shadowverse is a fantasy CCG created and published by Cygames. With some striking similarities to Blizzard’s Hearthstone, Shadowverse features it own set of unique mechanics along with an anime inspired visuals to set itself apart from other CCGs on the market.
Players can dominate the card battlefield with the use of followers, spells and other different card types. Each follower can be evolved in battle while earning epic stats and revealing unique artwork, so players should strategize and supercharge their followers for devastating attacks.
Along with seven playable characters, each with fully-voiced original stories and over 400 cards to collect, Shadowverse presents itself as a fresh take on the CCG genre.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Cygames
- Publisher: Cygames
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Impressive Artwork
- +Tons of cards to collect
- +Unique game mechanics
- -Looks too similar to Blizzard's Hearthstone
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tata Blitz Introduces Boss Khufu
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed its second unique boss background story for the new free to play browser-base...
- League of Angels: New F2P MMORPG goes live
- A new MMORPG by R2Games is now live and ready to play! League of Angels is a hybrid turn-based fantasy MMORPG/strategy game. Combining aspects...
- Sphere III Launch Review
- Sphere III is a Russian MMO that recently left the Open Beta Phase and entered live play.