Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
The hit 2D fighting game from Japan is now available on Steam! Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late is a 2D fighting game developed by FRENCH-BREAD. Follow in the footsteps of an organization known as Night Blade as they vanquish monsters that feed upon the realm. Combining the gameplay of Melty Blood with the visual style of BlazBlue, Under Night creates a unique blend of familiar and unique gameplay.
Experience the events of Hollow Night as you play through a single player campaign designed to function like a Japanese visual novel. Experience classic anime fighting game controls with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges.
Players can also battle against players from around the world with ranked matches and player-made lobbies.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FRENCH-BREAD
- Publisher: Arc System Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced combat mechanics
- +Good visual presentation
- +Decent online play netcode
- -Unbalanced character roster
- -Input issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5, 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7770
- HDD: 8 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous Available Now
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite: Dangerous, the fourth game in the groundbreaking, genre-defining Elite series.
- MOGA From PowerA Continues to March Towards Launch
- Power A, developer of the MOGA Controller continues towards launch and will be playable for the first time at PAX Prime. The MOGA Controller i...
- It's Time to Get Suited and Booted in Ratz Instagib
- "Wait. Did I just get shot by a rat wearing ...a banana suit?"