Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late
The hit 2D fighting game from Japan is now available on Steam! Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late is a 2D fighting game developed by FRENCH-BREAD. Follow in the footsteps of an organization known as Night Blade as they vanquish monsters that feed upon the realm. Combining the gameplay of Melty Blood with the visual style of BlazBlue, Under Night creates a unique blend of familiar and unique gameplay.
Experience the events of Hollow Night as you play through a single player campaign designed to function like a Japanese visual novel. Experience classic anime fighting game controls with a splash of devastating combos and thrilling exchanges.
Players can also battle against players from around the world with ranked matches and player-made lobbies.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 12, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: FRENCH-BREAD
- Publisher: Arc System Works
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced combat mechanics
- +Good visual presentation
- +Decent online play netcode
- -Unbalanced character roster
- -Input issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i5, 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 7770
- HDD: 8 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- AD2460: Browser-based sci-fi MMO now available
- Norwegian game developer and publisher Fifth Season AS is proud to announce the release of their new Sci-Fi themed MMO, AD2460. The servers ar...
- Blackwaves Roll into Cabal 2
- The new update features all-new gear and a real-time score tracker as players compete in the harrowing new “Blackwaves” instanced event.
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback Gets Last Major Update
- Ahead of Jagged Alliance: Flashback’s October 21st launch, Full Control has today released the last major content update before launch.