Mirage: Arcane Warfare
Mirage is a skill-based FPS game created by Torn Banner Inc, the creators behind Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Players can tear their enemies limb from limb with destructive magic and melee combat, while wielding complete control over every slash and spell.
Fantasy setting: Warriors armed with steel and magic bring violence and death as they do battle across a fantastical Arabian and Persian-inspired setting of desert sands, market bazaars and grand palaces.
Skill-based action: Tear your enemies limb from limb with destructive magic and melee combat.
Class system: Experiment and find your perfect playstyle between six diverse classes including stealthy assassins, hulking brutes, powerful mages and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: May 23, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Torn Banner Inc
- Publisher: Torn Banner Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit ONLY)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 480
- HDD: 20 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove Surpasses 1 Million Monthly Active Users
- Since launching in July, Trove has been rapidly taking off with players.
- World of Warcraft Black Friday Sale Offers 75% Off
- Ever wanted to enter the World of Warcraft but felt the cost to join was too high? This Friday marks an unprecedented 75% off sale for Blizzar...
- Mobile Strategy Game Dawn of Steel Blasts its Way to iOS this Summer
- Flaregames announced that Dawn of Steel, a deeply tactical strategy game for iOS devices, launches in late August 2015 in Western markets.