Master of Orion
Master of Orion is a remake of the original 4X Strategy Game developed by Wargaming. Master of Orion stays true to its renowned 4X gameplay with improved visuals, several alien races, improved UI, impressive music and so much more.
Enhanced visuals: Built from the ground up, enjoy a classic game in a brand new way.
Refined experience: Enjoy new user tutorials in order introduce new players to the world of Orion or refresh the minds of old players.
Classic gameplay: Enjoy the 4X gameplay that Masters of Orion is known for and in its entirety.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- PC Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- CPU: Core i5/i7 or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB DX9 Compliant with PS 3.0 support
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Founder's Packs Offer Early Beta Access And More
- The wait for Aura Kingdom is drawing to a close! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has begun Founder’s P...
- Dogs of War Online Review
- The game is based on the tabletop rules for Dogs of War, which itself is a supplement for the tabletop game Confrontation, by Rackham.
- Factorio Early Access Impressions
- Factorio is an indie simulation strategy game of epic proportions.