Master of Orion
Master of Orion is a remake of the original 4X Strategy Game developed by Wargaming. Master of Orion stays true to its renowned 4X gameplay with improved visuals, several alien races, improved UI, impressive music and so much more.
Enhanced visuals: Built from the ground up, enjoy a classic game in a brand new way.
Refined experience: Enjoy new user tutorials in order introduce new players to the world of Orion or refresh the minds of old players.
Classic gameplay: Enjoy the 4X gameplay that Masters of Orion is known for and in its entirety.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- PC Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- CPU: Core i5/i7 or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB DX9 Compliant with PS 3.0 support
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon of the Endless Announces Deathly Halloween Update
- Amplitude Studios releases a “DEATH GAMBLE” update for Dungeon of the Endless, the rogue-like dungeon-defense game that specializes in de...
- Free DLC for Stronghold Crusader 2 Players Available Now
- The new expansion adds Sandbox siege invasions, an easy AI mode, six new maps and faction selection for single-player campaigns.
- Therian Saga Review
- Therian Saga is a browser-based, turn-based, 2D MMORPG brought to us by Studio Fatecraft. The game has all the elements of a good RPG – ques...