Master of Orion
Master of Orion is a remake of the original 4X Strategy Game developed by Wargaming. Master of Orion stays true to its renowned 4X gameplay with improved visuals, several alien races, improved UI, impressive music and so much more.
Enhanced visuals: Built from the ground up, enjoy a classic game in a brand new way.
Refined experience: Enjoy new user tutorials in order introduce new players to the world of Orion or refresh the minds of old players.
Classic gameplay: Enjoy the 4X gameplay that Masters of Orion is known for and in its entirety.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- PC Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- CPU: Core i5/i7 or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB DX9 Compliant with PS 3.0 support
- HDD: 15 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Review - Board Game Tactics Meets CCG Goodness
- Are you tired of everyone comparing every card game that comes out on PC to Hearthstone?
- Kingdom Conquest II Rare Card Giveaway
- In celebration of Kingdom Conquest II reaching 5 million downloads, Sega has agreed to partner with OnRPG and MMOHut to give out a pack of Whi...
- Clandestine Game Review
- Ragachak and ColtronXL review Clandestine, a spy/hacking game set in the 1990's.