Lies of Astaroth
Lies of Astaroth is a hybrid CCG MMO Card-collecting game by Loa Webgame. Players can collect cards and assemble teams to take out enemies, hunt for treasure, and compete with others. The setting of Lies of Astaroth is fantasy, with a twist of mystery and intrigue.
Pleasing visuals: With over 600 fully illustrated cards, Lies of Astaroth’s visuals are incredibly pleasing compared to other digital CCGs.
MMORPG features: Enjoy various character classes, runes and skills and more.
Strong community: Lies of Astaroth’s online community allows the user to put his deck to the test against other players around the world. Find out where you rank on a global scale!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iFree Studio Limited
- Publisher: Loa Webgame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: Xbox One, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- +Unique combat
- +Fair amount of customization
- -Lack of post content support
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows: Updated Firefox or Chrome browser
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Announces Lineup of Halloween Events for October
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced a full lineup of Halloween events for WEBZEN games.
- Hellgate Global Announces September Events
- T3Fun has announced a new line-up of events for players of Hellgate Global.
- Dark Souls III Early Hands-On Impressions
- Calistoga, California – home of the Amorosa Winery Castle and the setting for the first hands-on demo of Dark Souls III. Checkout what we di...