Lies of Astaroth
Lies of Astaroth is a hybrid CCG MMO Card-collecting game by Loa Webgame. Players can collect cards and assemble teams to take out enemies, hunt for treasure, and compete with others. The setting of Lies of Astaroth is fantasy, with a twist of mystery and intrigue.
Pleasing visuals: With over 600 fully illustrated cards, Lies of Astaroth’s visuals are incredibly pleasing compared to other digital CCGs.
MMORPG features: Enjoy various character classes, runes and skills and more.
Strong community: Lies of Astaroth’s online community allows the user to put his deck to the test against other players around the world. Find out where you rank on a global scale!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 11, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: iFree Studio Limited
- Publisher: Loa Webgame
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: Xbox One, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
- +Unique combat
- +Fair amount of customization
- -Lack of post content support
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows: Updated Firefox or Chrome browser
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shin Megami Tensei now live with Atlus Online
- Shin Megami Tensei Imagine (known as Megaten) has finished migrating its data from its previous publisher, Aeria Games, to Atlus Online.
- Luvinia reveals Savejela
- Luvinia has begun Zendo Hunting Season, with the arrival of the new area of Savejela.
- EA: Appearing at Gamescom 2014
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) will unveil the latest in content and share a few surprises at its annual Gamescom 2014 press conference on ...