Create your very own world in Lego Worlds, a sandbox adventure game created by TT Games. Explore environments filled with adventure, discover secrets and treasures, then create your own models and worlds, completely out of Lego pieces.
Build any world you can imagine using the brick-by-brick editor tool and prefabricated LEGO structures, or uncover hidden treasures in environments that range from the fun to the fantastical, using a variety of vehicles and creatures from diggers and helicopters to horses and dragons.
And now for the first time ever, play with others online in LEGO Worlds and create tons of possibilities.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 07, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: TT Games
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Tons of lego bricks to work with
- +Tons of unlockables
- +Randomly generated worlds to explore
- -No vechile customization
- -Too much focus on collecting things
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE announces closed beta
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the closed beta dates for its upcoming MOBA, SMITE.
- Thanatos Grand Opening Announced
- Inixsoft and JM Studio have announced the grand opening of Thanatos: Dragon Chaser, launching on November 3 on its game portal, gameagit.com.