Create your very own world in Lego Worlds, a sandbox adventure game created by TT Games. Explore environments filled with adventure, discover secrets and treasures, then create your own models and worlds, completely out of Lego pieces.
Build any world you can imagine using the brick-by-brick editor tool and prefabricated LEGO structures, or uncover hidden treasures in environments that range from the fun to the fantastical, using a variety of vehicles and creatures from diggers and helicopters to horses and dragons.
And now for the first time ever, play with others online in LEGO Worlds and create tons of possibilities.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 07, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: TT Games
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Tons of lego bricks to work with
- +Tons of unlockables
- +Randomly generated worlds to explore
- -No vechile customization
- -Too much focus on collecting things
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
- UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Lin...
- Another Winter Weekend for RuneScape
- RuneScape is celebrating winter with multiple celebrations throughout the month, and this weekend, players can enjoy bonuses to Minigames.
- World of Tanks Launches Two New Combat Modes in Update 9.4
- Wargaming today announced Update 9.4 for World of Tanks has released in North America and Europe, and will go live in Asia and Korea on Novemb...