Create your very own world in Lego Worlds, a sandbox adventure game created by TT Games. Explore environments filled with adventure, discover secrets and treasures, then create your own models and worlds, completely out of Lego pieces.
Build any world you can imagine using the brick-by-brick editor tool and prefabricated LEGO structures, or uncover hidden treasures in environments that range from the fun to the fantastical, using a variety of vehicles and creatures from diggers and helicopters to horses and dragons.
And now for the first time ever, play with others online in LEGO Worlds and create tons of possibilities.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 01, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: TT Games
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: PC
- +Tons of lego bricks to work with
- +Tons of unlockables
- +Randomly generated worlds to explore
- -No vechile customization
- -Too much focus on collecting things
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: AMD or Intel Quad Core running at 2.6GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 or ATI Radeon HD 5850 or better
- HDD: 10 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul - State of the Game March 2016
- Ever since the game was in closed beta, botting has been a rampant issue in the game.
- Kabam Announces Heroes of Camelot for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games, today announced the launch of Heroes of Camelot™ for iPhone, iPad and iP...