Uphold the law or break it! LawBreakers is an arena FPS title developed by Boy Key Productions and published by Nexon America. Set in an alternate future in which the world has been divided into two factions following a huge cataclysmic event known as ‘The Shattering’ that changed gravity forever, players will choose between either faction and participate in 5v5 battles featuring gravity manipulation, grappling hooks and classic arena deathmatch weaponry.
Gameplay in Lawbreakers is heavily focused on skillful aim and action, rather than killstreaks and perks. All weaponry in the game have very distinct advantages and disadvantages, making the game easy to learn and challenging to master. Players can also traverse the map and fight from all sorts of directions. Master the game’s various movement systems including swinging across the battlefield with grappling hooks, soaring across the sky with rocket boosts or hovering across the land with a jetpack.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Boss Key Productions
- Publisher: Nexon America
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 -4790
- RAM: 16 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
- HDD: 12 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- "Uncanny" Event Arrives in Silkroad Online
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced its exciting new event, the “Uncanny Part 1,” for its long-running wo...
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Prices Revealed
- Blizzard has detailed its release pricing for Hearthstone's upcoming expansion, Curse of Naxxramas.
- Worlds of Magic Early Access Preview
- Worlds of Magic, by Lucid Dreamers Development, seeks to recreate that classic 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate) feeling, combining t...