Infinium Strike a space strategy game developed by Codex Worlds. In Infinum Strike, players are weapons officer on the battlecarrier Freedom Strike. By harvesting and utilizing Infinium, the living metal of the cosmos, players can endlessly “print” powerful turrets and a deadly drone fleet.
Tactics are Key: Win the battle by controling different sectors of space through intelligent turret placement, ship deployment, and advanced TSF SuperTech weaponry.
Campaign Mode & Endless Arcade: Advance through the ranks from Gunner Ensign to Gunner Admiral in our storied campaign.
Use Ships Wisely: Each TSF ship class is tailored to counter common Wrog tactics, including swarming, missile strikes, and battleship barrages.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Codex Worlds
- Publisher: Codex Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10, 32 or 64 bit
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Quad Core Intel/AMD CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Geforce 560, Radeon 7850, AMD A6, Intel HD4600 or higher with DX11, 1GB VRAM; 1920 x 1080 resolution
- HDD: 700 MB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gravity Interactive releases "Ragnarok Online: Ash Vacuum" for mobile devices
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online and mobile titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, has launched another chapter in the Ragnarok ...
- Grimoire: Manastorm Gets Free Steam Weekend
- Grimoire: Manastorm is available through Steam’s Early Access and will be free starting April 23rd at 10 AM PDT
- Victor Vran: Multiplayer Monster-Mashing Mayhem Unleashed
- Haemimont Games is happy to unveil the most-wanted feature for its new action-RPG, Victor Vran!