Infinium Strike a space strategy game developed by Codex Worlds. In Infinum Strike, players are weapons officer on the battlecarrier Freedom Strike. By harvesting and utilizing Infinium, the living metal of the cosmos, players can endlessly “print” powerful turrets and a deadly drone fleet.
Tactics are Key: Win the battle by controling different sectors of space through intelligent turret placement, ship deployment, and advanced TSF SuperTech weaponry.
Campaign Mode & Endless Arcade: Advance through the ranks from Gunner Ensign to Gunner Admiral in our storied campaign.
Use Ships Wisely: Each TSF ship class is tailored to counter common Wrog tactics, including swarming, missile strikes, and battleship barrages.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Codex Worlds
- Publisher: Codex Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10, 32 or 64 bit
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Quad Core Intel/AMD CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: Geforce 560, Radeon 7850, AMD A6, Intel HD4600 or higher with DX11, 1GB VRAM; 1920 x 1080 resolution
- HDD: 700 MB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siege On Stars First Server Kicks off Today
- After success in the launch of Chrono Tales, Ray Media today launches Seige On Stars first server at 22:00 of July 10th EDT.