Dirty Bomb (once under the name Extraction) is a free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooter (FPS), developed by Splash Damage, the studio behind Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink. Designed with a cooperative, team-focus in mind, players will be able to choose from dozens of unique roles and defend or attack key objectives. The game also boasts ECHO, an analytics and telemetry system, which will offer a fair playing field.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 02, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Splash Damage
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Team focus.
- +Promises balanced playing field.
- +Well-known developer.
- -Poor map design.
- -Support under appreciated in gameplay.
- -No rebalancing during matches if players quit.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: 512MB - GeForce 7800GTX
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression Launches Multiplayer Pre-Order Beta
- Act of Aggression - Eugen Systems' new RTS - launches multiplayer pre-order beta today.
- Collect-them-all RPG 'Deity Quest' Comes to Steam January 20th
- Fancy Fish Games is pleased to bring the exploration-based battler Deity Quest™ to PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam January 20th, 2015.