*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Dirty Bomb (once under the name Extraction) is a free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooter (FPS), developed by Splash Damage, the studio behind Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink. Designed with a cooperative, team-focus in mind, players will be able to choose from dozens of unique roles and defend or attack key objectives. The game also boasts ECHO, an analytics and telemetry system, which will offer a fair playing field.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Splash Damage
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- +Team focus.
- +Promises balanced playing field.
- +Well-known developer.
- -Poor map design.
- -Support under appreciated in gameplay.
- -No rebalancing during matches if players quit.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: 512MB - GeForce 7800GTX
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Review
- Any online gamer interested in brawlers or platformers alike has probably come across the name Grand Chase at some point over the years.
- Team Fortress 2 Review
- Team Fortress 2 is one of the best games to ever hit the free to play market.
- Worlds of Magic: Coming to Xbox One
- Worlds of Magic – a 4X turn-based strategy game that was released on PC on March 19th is now coming to Xbox One.