Dirty Bomb (once under the name Extraction) is a free-to-play multiplayer online first-person shooter (FPS), developed by Splash Damage, the studio behind Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and Brink. Designed with a cooperative, team-focus in mind, players will be able to choose from dozens of unique roles and defend or attack key objectives. The game also boasts ECHO, an analytics and telemetry system, which will offer a fair playing field.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 02, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Splash Damage
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Team focus.
- +Promises balanced playing field.
- +Well-known developer.
- -Poor map design.
- -Support under appreciated in gameplay.
- -No rebalancing during matches if players quit.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: 512MB - GeForce 7800GTX
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained's Alpha Has Started
- Today, City State Entertainment has announced the launch of Alpha One for its upcoming MMO, Camelot Unchained.
- Jagged Alliance: Flashback’ Expands, Bringing More Features and Content
- Full Control announced today that the next installment in the classic turn-based strategy franchise, Jagged Alliance: Flashback, has received ...
- Warface Returns at Gamescom 2013
- Crytek will once again be attending the gamescom expo in Cologne this year, giving players a chance to go hands-on with their free-to-play mil...