Players may summon over 200 legendary heroes and ancient beasts, and assemble them into powerful squads, mastering the elemental strengths of Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light, and Dark. Different elemental types and attacks interact with one another in combat for varying effects. Players may also upgrade resource fields in their own town and harvest materials from them to synthesize potions or craft powerful equipment. This allows players to advance even when offline, or further customize their playstyle through non-combat content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: A-Lim
- Publisher: Gumi
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Huge variety of gameplay options
- +Familiar artwork for JRPG fans
- +Huge playerbase
- -Unabalanced end-game
- -Some pay-to-win features
- Android: Varies by device
Apple: iOS 5.1 or later.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outcast Odyssey: Card Design Contest Hosted by DeviantArt
- DeviantArt and BANDAI NAMCO Games will be partnering for an exciting new character design contest for the popular Outcast Odyssey card battle ...
- IGG announces Tales of Fantasy
- IGG Announces new fantasy MMORPG Tales of Fantasy. Tales of Fantasy is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG by IGG that looks a bit like World of Warcraft and ...
- Star Trek Online: Delta Quadrant Update Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced the availability of Star Trek Online: Delta Rising. The second expansion...