Players may summon over 200 legendary heroes and ancient beasts, and assemble them into powerful squads, mastering the elemental strengths of Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light, and Dark. Different elemental types and attacks interact with one another in combat for varying effects. Players may also upgrade resource fields in their own town and harvest materials from them to synthesize potions or craft powerful equipment. This allows players to advance even when offline, or further customize their playstyle through non-combat content.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: A-Lim
- Publisher: Gumi
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Huge variety of gameplay options
- +Familiar artwork for JRPG fans
- +Huge playerbase
- -Unabalanced end-game
- -Some pay-to-win features
- Android: Varies by device
Apple: iOS 5.1 or later.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online Preview
- Although a traditional themepark MMORPG, it does have a few features that are very fun – namely the Battle Carriers and various PVP options.
- Rebellion Teases Remaster of 1998 Battlezone
- In a short open letter posted today, Rebellion - which revealed a Battlezone reboot at E3 - teased one more project in the works.
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015
- Perfect World announced their newest module release for Neverwinter – tentatively titled Neverwinter: Underdark.