ARK: Survival Of The Fittest
Note: ARK: Survival of the Fittest has been discontinued as a free-to-play standalone. It is now merged with ARK: Survival Evolved.
ARK: Survival Of The Fittest is a F2P spinoff title of ARK: Survival Evolved, created by Studio Wildcard. As the first ever MOSA (Multiplayer Online Survival Arena), ARK: Survival of the Fittest pits up to 100 combatants in an action-packed struggle for survival where players are ultimately pushed into an epic final showdown where only one “Tribe” will make it out alive. Players can take control of over 30+ creatures to tame and ride, with many more being planned for the future. With multiple game modes tailored for dueling, team competition and more, ARK: Survival Of The Fittest is a new kind of eSport that prides itself on balanced competition.
- Status: Cancelled
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Studio Wildcard
- Publisher: Studio Wildcard
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Unique blend of MOBA and Surival
- +Earnable rewards for ARK: Survival Evolved
- +Gameplay tailored for eSports competition
- -Less open-ended gameplay
- -Not available on consoles
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8/10
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: GTX 500 or Above DirectX10 Compatible GPU with 2 GB or More Video RAM
- HDD: 37 GB available space
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Update Reveals Siege Warfare
- Joymax has announced the second major update to Knight Age today, which introduces guild versus guild siege warfare.
- Elsword - Ara Haan The Nine-Tailed Fox Preview
- Now anyone who knows me well knows that I like my women on the foxy side of the spectrum.