Wildstar: Nexus Invasion Update Announced
Carbine Studios has just announced their latest update for their fantasy/sci-fi adventure MMORPG “Wildstar” with the new INVASION: Nexus expansion.
INVASION: Nexus brings tons of new, community-feedback based content to the game. Contracts give players who are short on time a new way to earn awesome gear, while aesthetic-related improvements like the Holo-Wardrobe and brand-new vanity pets let players cruise Nexus in style. Also incoming is a swath of new content, like a 20-player raid, a new adventure and expanded PvP options.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic the Gathering Arena: God of Scumbaggery Deck (Black/Blue Scarab God)
- The Scarab God is one of the most frustrating creatures in the game, and with good reason. It's a 5/5 legendary god that comes back to li...
- Runescape/Old-School Runescape coming to Tablet/Mobile
- Huge news from Jagex: Runescape as well as Old-School Runescape are coming to both mobile and tablet.
- Infinite Crisis Closing in August
- Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.