Hunted Cow Releases Eldevin Founder Packs
Hunted Cow announced today that its Founder Packs are now available for Eldevin, its highly anticipated browser-based massively multiplayer online roleplaying game. Supporters and beta testers of the game are able to get some great deals on digital and physical rewards if they wish to help support the game’s development. Amongst the in-game items are exclusive pets, vanity items and a unique emote for all Founders. Certain packs also include physical merchandise such as a t-shirt, a full colour hardback art book, a stylish chrome keyring and a large canvas map of Eldevin Kingdom.
Eldevin has also just hit another major milestone on the way to the game’s release. This new version of the game is live as of yesterday and includes support for multiple characters as well as a brand new Gem system for upgrading equipment. Hunted Cow have also rolled out, two new PvP game-modes and more than three hundred new achievements.
John Stewart, the Producer of Eldevin, said “We’re pushing forward at great speed with Eldevin and we’re excited to have reached two major milestones today! We’re hoping to increase the level cap for the game again later this month and follow soon after with Open Beta Weekends where we’re including even more game content. We’ve added some new features at players’ requests and are continuing to improve the game based on their feedback. Our beta testers have been great and we’ve had fun hanging out with them on the forum!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Alganon goes F2P, sort of
- Alganon drops subscription fee. Gamers still required to purchase game to play though, think Guild Wars.
- NetDragon to Soft Launch "Dead Union" in Australia
- NetDragon’s mobile FPS game, has been confirmed --- October 22nd in Australia. It will be available in Google Play then.
- E3 2015 Hosts Record Breaking Year, Announces 2016 Details
- ESA, which owns and produces E3, also revealed that E3 2016 will take place June 14-16 in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center.