God of Music, Apollo, Arrives in SMITE
Today, Hi-Rez Studios has released a new update, introducing the god of music, Apollo. Find out more about this new god in his reveal video, and check out the patch notes which include new skins and numerous improvements!
PASSIVE – Audacity: After 10 successful basic attacks, Apollo gains Audacity, attacking with both hands and increasing his attack speed by 100% for the next 5 attacks (hit or miss) he makes.
So Beautiful: Apollo strums a single cord on his Lyre. It’s so beautiful it hurts, and all enemies in a long range line take 80/135/190/245/300 (+80% of your physical power) physical damage. Cost – 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown – 15/14/13/12/11s.
Serenade: Apollo uses his amazing voice to mesmerize all nearby enemies for .7/1.1/1.5/1.9/2.3s. Any damage done breaks the effect. Cost – 75. Cooldown – 17/16/15/14/13s.
The Moves: Apollo runs forward and slides on his knees, dealing 50/85/120/155/190 (+50% of your physical power) physical damage, knocking aside all enemies and adding a stack of Audacity for each enemy hit. At the end of the slide, the movement speed is decreased for enemies and increased for himself and allies by 5/10/15/20/25% for 2s. Cost – 70. Cooldown – 15s.
Across The Sky: Apollo rides his chariot across the sky, choosing when to land, dealing 60/75/90/105/120 (+30% of your physical power) physical damage every .2s for .8s and knocking back enemies when he lands. Cost – 10 + 50 per second. Cooldown – 110/105/100/95/90s.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Celebrates the Holidays
- Perfect World Holidays Every holiday season, many of Perfect World Entertainment’s games are transformed with glittery festive treatments.
- Deadbreed enters Early Access for Steam on July 1st
- The small Swedish indie studio announced today that the high-end next generation MOBA Deadbreed® is available on Steam Early Access for PC on...
- RuneScape's Major Runefest 2019 Announcements
- RuneScape is still going strong after eighteen years, and that's nothing to sneeze at. But what happened at Runefest?